Thursday 26 May 2016

CHASE THOSE DREAMS!   
I sat down with a couple of friends yesterday and we were doing some planning for an event we needed to organise, ladies are really so amazing, thinking of it now, it is so funny how the conversation touched almost everything I can think about, (blessings of a woman) talk about so much in such little time.
Anyway, I can't even explain how we got to everyone spilling out their dreams and just saying what it is they see themselves doing in this life, I was honestly so inspired as I sat there, getting into the worlds of each person as they spoke about what they wanted with so much passion, a particular someone started to tear up and I was really awed.
As I listened, I found it so funny how some people's dreams wasn't necessarily in sync with what they were currently doing in university but still, they had so much zeal as they spoke about it.
   Fast forward to later that night, I sat and just reminisced on the day and it's occurrences and as I thought of that conversation, I was reminded about how rich and blessed this world is! You really should have heard some of those dreams I heard. And I thought to myself that every single person has a dream that they are so passionate about to even bring them to a point of tears, just like the young women I sat with that afternoon.
I began to ask God, if you are the one placing the dreams in these people, why don't they manifest at some point in life?
Why do we still have people with the most amazing dreams unemployed? or working somewhere, making someone else actualise their dreams?
And I heard in my spirit, "the power to dream is inevitable", it is one of our blessings from God, but certain principles have shown that if you can dream it, you can get it, it is a thing of the mind, but "even as dreaming is inevitable, planning and getting to work is very much needed, and cannot be avoided".
Have you noticed how big your dreams are?, do you see that they appear to be so much bigger than you are?, it is how its suppose to be, cause it is encouraging you and telling you that there's work to be done.
I made a promise to myself to bring all my dreams to a reality, I am not going to add to the numerous people who have decided to forsake their dreams for reasons that may seem logical enough to them or worse still, die with that much in me. And I use the word 'decided' very intentionally because whether you admit it or not, there has been a conscious or unconscious decision that has been made.
   And I am just writing this to encourage you too, God placed those dreams in you and He cannot wait to see you actualise them but you cannot sit around dreaming about it all day, you need to get your hands to the plough and begin to work! You need to sit and plan and pray because the bible tells us that a man would sit and plan but it is God that will direct his path, meaning that beyond your plans, God has a way He would like you to use and get to that beautiful dream of yours.
I imagined God so sad with the number of people throwing away such amazing dreams that He had placed in them and I just want you to know that He is so much more interested in your success and greatness in life than you are, however hard it may seem for to believe.
Make those dreams a reality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment