Monday 20 June 2016

Half Way through ... Carry out Assessments.

It has been quite a while since I posted before my last post and I asked myself why that was, because I had already told myself that 2016 was going to be a year of consistency and persistence, but less than half way into the year I stopped blogging.
Rubie what was your reason I asked? I didn't even have a cogent answer for it, but I later admitted I didn't think anyone was reading or interested in reading anything I was writing.
So I asked myself again, who do you write for and why do you write? My response, "I write for the people interested in reading real and Holy Spirit inspired write-ups and I write because it is my place of expression, I also feel a kind of joy when I write".
From these three lines, three things were established.

1) I write for people interested in reading. meaning obviously not everyone will be interested, but there are some who will be.

2) Majority of what I write is Holy-Spirit inspired. I kind of get dictations sometimes from what I am hearing in my spirit, so asides from interest, it is obedience.

3) I feel happy when I write. not when people read, but when I write.

And then just an extra one, I'm also even breaching my goal of being consistent and persistent in anything I do this year.

Guess the bitter truth? I know 100 percent I am not in this alone. There are so many things you hoped to have achieved at certain points in this year but are all still hopes. You haven't made any a reality.

What I want you to do is to sit and do exactly what I did. Don't assume reasons why things didn't work. Always find out the reason why and then make it work. I recently found a new meaning to the word "understanding" and the meaning says "The ability to link cause and effect"
When you see the effect of something and you are unable to say this is what caused it, this definition says you lack understanding because you are failing to link the effect of an occurrence to it's cause.

Do not give up on something you have failed to achieve now, it is not too late. If you can still do it, please go for it. When I am reviewing my goals for this year, I'm certain I will be so happy for this decision I have made as to keep up with consistency and persistence in blogging however too late it might be and I hope you will too.

Not every time hang out with friends. Some times, hang out with yourself and talk and assess yourself on your progress thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment