Wednesday 29 April 2015

How well do you know you?





Knowing yourself is the best thing that YOU can do for YOU.
   Because putting YOU in a position it doesn't want to be in only minimizes your output.
Only recently I started to discover some things about myself, I found out that unlike most people would say about me, i actually dislike being around too many people, i prefer to be alone, in order words as a person, I'm introverted. This is very contrary to what people know me to be. And because they knew me like this and constantly told me, I tried to fit into what they thought I should be, what they said I was. It didn't make me happy and that suppressed certain things in me because It Is in my quiet times I tend to produce the best results.
   Spend some time with yourself and find out who you really are. Don't let people around tell you who you are, be the one telling them who you are. Shun whatever you have heard about yourself and ask yourself who are YOU?....lol
Don't settle for those things you're not comfortable with, let it out and let people know.

2 comments: