Monday 27 April 2015

INTRODUCTIONS





Hi there,
    My name is Rubie Targema-Takema, I know... its so hard to pronounce and just so long. I always dreaded First days at new schools because the teacher would usually take forever trying to get the right pronunciation and before he/she was done with the attendance, everyone knew me....typical!..
Anyway, I recently started a blog as you can read..lol and I decided to call it 'TheDiary' so vague? I realised, I did not want to give it a name that would focus on just one thing because it is probably going to be the most diverse blog you have seen. If there's anything I've come to know, it is that inspiration comes from anything... anything I tell you. I want to be able to share whatever it is that inspires me with you. All my inspiration is influenced by the Holy Spirit. He gives me the words and I write.
S/O to the first readers. I assure you, its gonna be an awesome experience. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards, Rubie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment